Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapid fire Controller....

Go down 
+2
rednija23
GrandCaravanSE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandCaravanSE
New MM user

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Rapid fire Controller.... Empty
PostSubject: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Looking for a new rapid fire controller... but i would like Dual triggers, and to be able to use it on COD:WAW... anybody got any suggestions? any help is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rednija23
Modder
rednija23

Xbox Version : falcon
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:12 pm

if you wanna ship in your controller i have universal rapid fire that works for the cod waw june patch and dual triggers for $40
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=rednija23
250f-rider#33
Admin
250f-rider#33

Xbox Version : V3.5 (Jasper)
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:02 pm

MOVED: kinda iffy, but it belongs in the BST area.
Back to top Go down
https://monstermods.forumotion.com
chiefs13
M&M Addict
chiefs13

Xbox Version : 360
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 pm

GrandCaravanSE wrote:
Looking for a new rapid fire controller... but i would like Dual triggers, and to be able to use it on COD:WAW... anybody got any suggestions? any help is great Very Happy

Hey Caravan, I gave you a link to someone selling what your looking for on Ebay, it's on your post at Llamma.

Steve
Back to top Go down
GrandCaravanSE
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:52 am

chiefs13 wrote:
GrandCaravanSE wrote:

Hey Caravan, I gave you a link to someone selling what your looking for on Ebay, it's on your post at Llamma.

Steve

Thanks i really don't want to do it my self. last time i did i messed up the whole board.
Back to top Go down
GrandCaravanSE
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:53 am

rednija23 wrote:
if you wanna ship in your controller i have universal rapid fire that works for the cod waw june patch and dual triggers for $40

Thats would be great... i will buy a new one soon... can you so it on a corded controller? i hate using batterys.
Back to top Go down
chiefs13
M&M Addict
chiefs13

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:33 pm

rednija23 wrote:
waw june patch

There's a new patch? I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
rednija23
Modder
rednija23

Xbox Version : falcon
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:48 pm

sorry man i can only do it wireless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=rednija23
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

Xbox Version : Xenon(3.1) and Jasper(3.5)
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:02 pm

I can do this for you. I charge 10 in addition to whatever kit you choose. I can pick one out for you or you can give me one.

EDIT: I recommend this - http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Dual-Trigger-3-Mode-Rapid-Fire-MOD-KIT-w-TORX_W0QQitemZ200365497613QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item2ea6b6dd0d&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14
Back to top Go down
GrandCaravanSE
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 am

WorldFormula wrote:
I can do this for you. I charge 10 in addition to whatever kit you choose. I can pick one out for you or you can give me one.

EDIT: I recommend this - http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Dual-Trigger-3-Mode-Rapid-Fire-MOD-KIT-w-TORX_W0QQitemZ200365497613QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item2ea6b6dd0d&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

That sounds good... but i am assuming that it needs to be a wireless controller right?
Back to top Go down
chiefs13
M&M Addict
chiefs13

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:24 am

If World can't do the wired, I can. Let me know. Sorry about before, I didn't realize you were looking for someone to do the job, I thought you wanted a DIY kit.

Steve
Back to top Go down
GrandCaravanSE
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:07 am

chiefs13 wrote:
If World can't do the wired, I can. Let me know. Sorry about before, I didn't realize you were looking for someone to do the job, I thought you wanted a DIY kit.

Steve
It really does not matter... i would just perfer that someonwe with more experence should do it... my work is not that clean.
Back to top Go down
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:31 am

Nope, I can do all the controllers. I have done plenty of mod kits and these ones are actually easier because they require less drilling.
Back to top Go down
GrandCaravanSE
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:23 am

WorldFormula wrote:
Nope, I can do all the controllers. I have done plenty of mod kits and these ones are actually easier because they require less drilling.
if you do it on the wired do you have to add a extra button?
Back to top Go down
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 am

Just depends on the kit you choose.
Back to top Go down
GrandCaravanSE
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am

WorldFormula wrote:
Just depends on the kit you choose.
what about the one sugested above?
Back to top Go down
SR2K
SR2K

Xbox Version : 6 Falcons, 2 Xenons, A Jasper, 2 Opus, 3 Zypher
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:31 am

its optional for that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakermods.info
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Yeah you could add a button to scroll through the modes if you wanted that, but its usually controlled by the sync button. I didn't think you wanted an additional button though, or did you?
Back to top Go down
GrandCaravanSE
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 am

WorldFormula wrote:
Yeah you could add a button to scroll through the modes if you wanted that, but its usually controlled by the sync button. I didn't think you wanted an additional button though, or did you?
Well you said you could do it on a wired controller right? there is not sync button on a wired controller.. so i would asume there would have to be another button.. i am not picky to were it is.. just aslong as it is not in the way..
Back to top Go down
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:36 am

Right I forgot about that. I could probably place it where the sync is located on a wireless. It won't be in the way though, wherever it is.
Back to top Go down
GrandCaravanSE
New MM user

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 am

WorldFormula wrote:
Right I forgot about that. I could probably place it where the sync is located on a wireless. It won't be in the way though, wherever it is.

Whatever is easier for you... wired is just easier for mei hate always replaceing batterys... and plus i dont sit 20FT away from my system anyway... it may be a week or two untill i buy a new controller and the kit.. i will let you know when i get it all... i can buy the button aswell if you don't have one.
Back to top Go down
WorldFormula
Expert Modder
WorldFormula

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:42 am

I have one. Just send me a PM when you've got everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapid fire Controller....   Rapid fire Controller.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapid fire Controller....
Page 1 of 1