Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Die xbox 360, die!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gzetski
Mouser

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Die xbox 360, die!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Die xbox 360, die!!!!!!   Die xbox 360, die!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:23 pm

I am now taking suggestions from all the people that have been frustrated as hell as to how to end an xbox 360's life. Please be creative but stay within the limits of the law. On or around March 12, I will take a fully working xbox 360 and subject it to the worst possible case scenario as suggested by YOU! Do you wanna see it drowned, smashed, set on fire, shot, ran over by a car? lemme have it....
think of the most creative way for an xbox 360 to die.

*It will be hooked up to a tv for your viewing pleasure
*it will be fully functional, in good working condition
*its death will be picked at random from top 3 submissions
*it will be recorded - its death for all to see placed on youtube

Need I say more? be as destructive as you wanna be, and think of an original way for a console to kick the bucket.

Please submit all ideas to consolerework@gmail.com

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
SR2K
SR2K

Xbox Version : 6 Falcons, 2 Xenons, A Jasper, 2 Opus, 3 Zypher
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Die xbox 360, die!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die xbox 360, die!!!!!!   Die xbox 360, die!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 pm

I already did the shooting. I had a stubborn 0020 so I took it down to the shooting range with some buddies. Hooked it up to a car battery so I wouldnt blow the fuse. After 25 Rounds of .22 it had a 0001 after 50 it was dead. It was VERY entertaining.

I'll have to think on this one but I'm thinking soak it in alchohol, freeze it with liquid nitrogen (Ethyl Freezes at -120F) then step back and remotley light it (Ethyl alcohol turns a bright, hot, blue when quickly thawed and burned, thank you chem class!) You should have a nice burn with that. Granted, if you were to add more oxygen to the enviroment it would be even better.

Alternatly some magnesium ribbon laced throughout the thing should make some nice fireworks.

Or a fire hose....

Oohh ohh, LAWNMOWER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakermods.info

Die xbox 360, die!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1