Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Please log in to make post and check your personal messages. Or register if you are a new user.
Monster Mods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Modding Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changing xbox 360 dvd drive from samsung to benq

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krystion
New MM user

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Changing xbox 360 dvd drive from samsung to benq Empty
PostSubject: Changing xbox 360 dvd drive from samsung to benq   Changing xbox 360 dvd drive from samsung to benq EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:10 am

Hi. my xbox has a samsung dvd drive in it but it is very unreliable and thinks games are dvds most of the time. i have gotten a benq drive from a friend's broken xbox. the benq drive is toataly unmodded the only firmware updates its had would be the official one from xbox live so its basicly still all stock i think.

what do i need to do to install it correctly as i realy have no idea what to do. i dont want it to play burnt games i just wana replace the hardware basicly for something that works. i dont wana do anything illegal that could get me banned from xbox live

help please
Back to top Go down

Changing xbox 360 dvd drive from samsung to benq
Page 1 of 1